Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our posting guidelines, then select your state below.
Choose your state:
Looking for a caregiver?
Review your state’s medical marijuana laws and consider asking the following so that you can make an educated decision:
- What is your medical background and experience?
- What is your training and knowledge about the various medical marijuana strains of medicine?
- How will you obtain my medical marijuana?
- How many patients have you served with my condition?
- What is your pricing structure and methods of delivery?
- How do you test the quality of your medicine to ensure patient safety?
- How often is my medicine available and how long does it take to receive?
Patients can also ask about caregivers when they visit their prescribing physicians, or ask other medical marijuana patients in your community. Visit your state's forum above to get connected with your local community.
Patient and caregiver safety, along with the quality of medicine provided, are the most important factors when considering a designated caregiver. A caregiver should have extensive knowledge about medical marijuana and must be able to access different strains of cannabis with varying levels of THC and CBDs in order to meet the needs of medical marijuana patients. Many caregivers will be growing medical marijuana for their patients, so they must have extensive knowledge regarding cultivation of medical-quality marijuana.